SOURCE–TOI DATED 30.05.2018, PAGE-2, OF MUMBAI EDITION] Many of us has this practice because it looks innocuous, but it is not always so. Nishant Kedia, a resident of Ranchi, had to pay for leaving his laptop on charging mode while he slept. It so happened that the gadget exploded near his face and left him with life-threatening burns. He suffered 50% burns, parts of kedia’s ears, nose and elbow bones were destroyed. He suffered serious respiratory burns as well, also required prolonged intensive care with ventilator support. He suffered a stroke that led to a reduction of his heart function 15%.